Tuesday, December 20, 2011

White Elephant

Saturday night, my cousin JC and Crystal had everyone over for a White Elephant Christmas Party. See the post from last year about the Wilhoite White Elephant. It can get interesting that's for sure:)
So we all piled in their house and ate all kinds of yummy foods (thank you for cooking!) We passed Emma around, drank some spiced tea, told some Christmas jokes (ok just me told the jokes)... then we got the game going. It was so funny. I mean, sometimes you just think 'who would even manufacture something like that?' or 'what the he&* am I going to do with this?'  those are the best gifts I think.


don't get me smarted on these two gifts. let's just say it was the funniest ones.


toothbrush that sings Justin Beiber. for two full minutes. the recommended time to brush!

mushroom out of Matt and Rachel's yard
wonder who wrapped this one up??? @JC

Needless to say my husband has been parading around the house in this fancy number shown above. For some reason he loves it.
oh, and Jax loved it too. 

No comments: