Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holly Jolly Day

Yay for more Christmas Decorations!! :)
Yesterday Mom and Dad came up to our house to help us out. Mom and I stayed inside and made a wreath for my front door (product unfinished, pics to come later). Philip and Dad were outside hanging the lights on the house. 


It was truly a Clark Griswald moment- we made a drum roll noise and then flipped the switch to turn on the beauty!

Best lights on the street!

Realll Nice Clark :)

Dad also brought us some misteltoe he shot down on the farm. I love having it hang in our doorway.

That night my husband took me on a real date. We don't get to do that very often:) So we went to his favorite restaurant: Jean Farris Winery. We had such a wonderful time.
 

2 comments:

Blissfully Burton said...

love the lights! can't wait to see your wreath! and so glad you all got a date! i hope soon that will happen more often! although, it's good for me to hear sometimes so i don't take for granted time spent with brian or brian and harper. :)

Anonymous said...

Love all of your decorations!! It looks so good! Merry Christmas to the Overalls :)