Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Waikiki!

We did it! We just booked our vacation in March. Waikiki here we come!
March is the only month Philip will get vacation so we are going to make it count:) He has done endless research the past few days. He found such a good deal on our hotel and flight. I am a little nervous about the 12 hours worth of flying, but lucky for me my husband can supply me with phenergan. and of course I had severe anxiety when we hit the 'confirm' button. but we decided a long time ago we wanted to travel a lot. especially before kids. babies aren't exactly an ideal scuba accessory. and they don't fit well on the end of a surf board:)
We found a package deal for scuba diving too. We can do four dives and get our open water certification! So when we come back we will both be certified scuba divers:) We are both so excited!!!




2 comments:

Blissfully Burton said...

I'm happy for you all! :)

Jase said...

It will be an incredible adventure! ENJOY!