Friday, December 3, 2010

and so it begins...

My friend Megan has been trying to get me to blog for months. I resisted it. but have caved. Because I love reading her blog and knowing what is going on in her life. If I dont get to talk to her for a few days, I can usually catch up through her blog. and so i figured maybe people would be able to do the same with me. My husband, Philip, and I both have crazy schedules that don't always allow the time we would like to be able to be with friends and family. So that is the intent of my blog. To have a way to stay in touch with our friends and family we dont get to talk to as much as we would like. Relationships mean more to me than anything in this world. And I like to think this will help me maintain/strengthen those that I already have. So here goes me writing about things that go on in this newly wed life of mine.
And what better month to start  than in December: my favorite month of the whole year.

No comments: