Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snow makes me so happy

This morning I woke up to a winter wonderland! The snow is absolutely gorgeous. so of course first thing I did was wake philip up and make him look out the window (which he did because he is such a good husband) and then he went back to bed. I, however, ran down the stairs, bundled up and grabbed Jackson (our boxer puppy). Jax loves the snow. He ran around our yard stopping every now and then to lick up the snow and make yellow snow. I heard Maya (our kitten) meowing at the back door. I let her come out and play too. She didn't mind the snow like I thought she would. Her and Jackson played in the snow and I was so happy standing there watching the snow fall with my two critters enjoying it. I told you December was my favorite month!
Now I am sitting here drinking my morning coffee in front of our fireplace with the family stockings hung on it, watching the snow fall. God is so good.



No comments: