Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy Year 2012! 
Read here to hear about my New Years Day last year. It is so funny because I have almost the exact same resolutions as I did last year. Guess I wasn't as successful as I should have been in 2011, huh? :)

Each year brings with it a sense of new beginnings. its so refreshing. and nice to feel like you are starting with a clean slate. to do whatever you want with it.

I'm not going to repeat my resolutions, because, like I said, they are pretty much the same as last year. Even down to the part where I asked for prayers for Philip and I. Last year January was his trauma rotation. This year in January our schedules just aren't synched very well, and he's moonlighting a lot in Morehead. We got to spend a lot of time together over Christmas and I am already missing him a lot. 

I am going to take this scripture I posted last year and place it around my house. To remind me to be Christ-like in every.thing. that I do. because I struggle, a lot.

John 3:30 " He must become greater, I must become less".

Excited to see what this year brings !!! :)

No comments: