Friday, January 20, 2012

catch up. random.

11 days since my last post- YIKES! what have I been doing?! 
It's not like I have been too busy to blog...
Anyway-let's catch up.
I slept in this morning and skipped my usual Friday spin class. I decided to hit the gym this afternoon and spend the morning sleeping in with the hubs before he leaves for work. good decision on my part:)

Ok, so who is watching The Bachelor? of course, I'm hooked. if you remember Ashely S from Brad's season, you should read her blog about Monday's episode. Hilarious and so true. I had some favorites until the cattiness came out this week, now I'm not so sure. One thing I do know for sure: I do NOT like this one:
courtney- puke
I ventured to the library last week and have been reading a lot lately. The books I have read are mediocre at best. I am needing a can't-put-down kind of book. like the dragon tatoo. or hunger games. even the new Nicholas Sparks book didn't impress me this time (to be discussed at book club next week ladies!)
def not the best of ol' Nick
We leave for Bonaire in less than a month. EEEK! that means this body is getting in a bathing suit, way sooner than it wants to. So i made my annual trek to my bathing suit mecca: Target. helllloo tankinis:) I decided last summer that two pieces were out for this woman. noone wants to see that. so here's the selction for our beach trip:
and of course my Nike one piece will be making an appearance- it is the most compatible with a wet suit:) apparently in Bonaire there are drive thru's for air tanks. how fun is that?! Philip ordered a special filter for our camera so all of our scuba pics don't turn out all blue like they did last time. It's so beautiful down there and we get so frustrated that our pictures don't capture that. So hopefully this will help.

Major disappointment of the winter season: lack of snow. I mean, we have had one good snowfall. that's it. and we had tornadoes and thunderstorms in KY last week. in January. come on mother nature! we want to go sledding!

For Christmas my grandma B got all the girls massage gift certificates. Tomorrow we are all using them and then going out to lunch:) I can't wait !

nothing too exciting going on over here.
Happy Friday :)
Jackson's new winter coat. you see how he felt about it: he tried to chew it off.


this is how he lays. head on shoulder. silly dog.
<3Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your trip sounds like so much fun :) Love the bathing suit!!

L.B. said...

so with you on the Courtney thing...she needs to go (back to her Hollywood boys and odd I have a hard time making friends moments. I am loving Casey B (baton girl) myself..now I know she makes fun of the show but watching Live with Kelly the day after is so fun when she does her reenactments of the crazies!!