Thursday, January 5, 2012

Baby Lily

Two of my dearest friends welcomed their baby girl into the world Tuesday morning.
Lily Cope Birdwhistell was born Jan 3,2012 at 1140 am. 7lbs, 19 inches. 
Bird sent me this pictures with a text saying ' I mean, I am in love'. and that he is. they both are:) It made my heart so happy to get to hold their daughter and visit with them last night after I got off work last night. (dont worry I changed into a germ-free shirt!). I walked in to the room and Bird was swaddling little Lily and I was like ' you guys are parents!!!!!!!'. they were so natural at it!

Lily is so so sweet and absolutely beautiful. 


Lucky for me the new parents were about to eat their dinner, so I got to hold her lots and lots:) 
They are on their way home to Morehead as we speak and I can't wait for Lily to meet her dogs and get settled into her new home:) 

I am so happy for you, Birdwhistells! :)

1 comment:

Blissfully Burton said...

oh fun!! congrats to them! :)

seeing how little she is and the hospital swaddle actually makes me miss that and want another one! haha