Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Brad loves Emily. and a bad dog.

 Let me first say that I realize reality TV is questionable. and maybe a little silly. maybe. bur regardless, I love it. I get hooked. especially when it comes to the Bachelor and Bachelorette. although my all time favorite is Big Brother. I just love to watch the drama unfold. So last night was bachelor-night-monday. and I came home from work excited to sit down and watch the finale. I have been religiously watching since the first episode. I turned the TV on and it said ' channel temporarily not available'. weird. so I went upstairs and it said the same thing. I 'powered down and powered up' on our modem/router. twice. still nothing. so I called Insight. and told them I was so upset, because I don't really watch TV and the one show I do watch is having its finale right now. she said something was wrong to our connections, she couldn't even dial in to see what the problem was. she would send a technician tomorrow (today). i thought maybe I could watch it online. oh wait, the internet is out too. arrgghh! so i sat down to draft out a nasty email to Insight telling them how bad their service was and how I paid an excess of money for their services and I was missing out on the only show I watched blahblahblah. for those who know me, you  know how I can rant and rave until I get some sort of refund if I feel it is deserved.
I texted my mom and dad and told them our internet/cable are out. and my dad texts back ' did jax eat the wire?'. my dad is so smart. he is always thinking. so i put on my raincoat and get the flash light and discover this in the back yard:
Yes Dad, you were right. again. if you will recall from this post or even this post Jackson likes to chew things. and my dad is always the first to wonder if the source of my household problem is indeed the puppy. which is what I have to keep telling myself. he is a puppy. I called Philip at work. he was pretty mad. and he doesn't usually get mad at his lil buddy. but last night he was mad. so i deleted my email draft to Insight. glad i didn't have internet to send it!:)
text sent to Philip: "I'm sorry Dad. please don't be mad at me"
* i should have added this in earlier- when I got home Jackson looked like he has literally been rolling in the mud for the 12 hours I was at work. I had to take him straight upstairs into the bath tub and give him a bath. by myself. which is really hard with a 70lb wiggle worm trying to get out of the tub every 5 seconds. so that didn't help with my frustration*
anyway, luckily I am so spoiled and my parents love me, a lot. because they both watched the Bachelor and Mom texted me a play by play of the finale. and then finally who he picked. and I was so happy because I wanted him to pick Emily. I will still watch the finale online once we get back on the internet. I am posting this now on stolen internet. oops.
 Yay for Brad and Emily! I hope this is one of the few that actually work out, because I really like them both. As for Jackson, obedience school is in his near future.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could send him while you are in Hawaii .... Come back tan (achieved only through proper sun protection) with many enemies who are so jealous of your trip ;) and a well-behaved dog. Love you so much!!!!!

Tiffany said...

That's Tiffany above.

amanda said...

i will definitely be wearing proper sun protection! ward off the melanoma!!! i am looking into obedience school as I type. ill let you know:)