Sunday, December 30, 2012

MudBowl

We tried to play MudBowl when my cousins from GA were in this year. It was a little different than normal mudbowls. My dad wasn't supposed to play (but did) because his knee is in such bad shape and he is having it replaced soon. Uncle Rick couldnt play because of his multiple injuries he has suffered this year. Calvin couldn't play because he has injured his back. I obviously couldn't play. Rachel had her family's Christmas. and Philip had to work. man we are all getting old and busy!!! :) 

Despite those that couldn't play, MudBowXX was still on!  and it was successful! although it wasn't mud this year, it was snow:) 
Emma all bundled up! 
Riley being camera shy
                                      
After winning catch
finally freed to go see Pop! 


Johnny won best sportsmanship and I am ashamed to say I didnt get his picture holding the signed football! total fail on my part. 

After the game Auntie Jo and the girls made us all lunch and we ate and hung out. I hung out there until it started snowing and then came home just in case:) 

Another successful year of Wilhoite Football! 

No comments: