Monday, December 3, 2012

Baby Shower :) :)


Saturday my good friends from college hosted a fabulous shower for me. 
I was blown away by the wonderful food, thoughtful and detailed decorations, and the company (best part). I woke up sick and was so afraid I was going to be puking through my shower. But I was able to take some medicine, lay back down and felt 100 times better by 11:00am:)

First let me show off the decorations :




favors for each person to take home
Ainsley's first tree! with her name on the pink tree skirt!!! love. 
It was mostly friends from college but I had some other friends come as well. And of course my mom and Aunt Ellen came:) 
the lovely hostesses 

Ainsley (and I) got spoiled rotten. 

Thank you to each one of you who hosted, came or were there in spirit. It was such a wonderful day and I am still feeling so blessed by the love that is shown to our baby girl who hasn't even made her appearance yet:)

1 comment:

L.B. said...

So much fun. Love the tree they did. What a great way to celebrate.