Saturday, December 8, 2012

31 weeks

We are down to the single digits in our weekly countdown! 9 to go! 

size:  if you hold 4 navel oranges in your hand, that is as big as she is this week :) she is up to almost 4 pounds! and around 19 inches long. 

what is going on with Ainsley: she is constantly tapping in there. she doesnt kick as much as she moves her head and arms (which being head makes for very odd sensations). but when she does kick- yowza! her little feet are way up near my ribs and it literally makes me jump :) Baby's digestive system is set and ready to start handling milk:) She is gaining more and more fat and her skin is no longer opaque. She has normal sleep cycles now. She really doesn't keep me up with her movements at night. 

what's going on with me: well, I will tell you what isn't going on with me. sleep! If I go more than an hour straight without having to get up to pee, I consider it a huge success. and even if I dont have to pee, I just can't sleep. and when I don't sleep well, it leads to morning sickness for me. so I have had several rough mornings this week. but its ok:) I am surviving and AJ is growing:) 
I am carrying her pretty high. It makes it hard to breathe :) 
Philip was off several days this week, that turned out to be beautiful weather. We took Jax on a walk several times and it feels so good to be able to exercise. Even if it takes me much longer than normal:)
thanks for the fun shirt, Dale! 
cravings: fruit. finally something healthy! haha


1 comment:

L.B. said...

the shirt is too fun and you look great. So fun.