Friday, January 4, 2013

35 weeks!

5 more weeks! maybe less (which is the scary part!)
2 more weeks until we are considered 'term'. 
Last month of being pregnant. I am just shocked to type those words. 
ok people, enough. Your war stories aren't helping my anxiety:) 
size: she could be 19-22 inches. and 5-6 lbs. guess we will found out wednesday! 

what's going on with her this week: I thinks she has started to drop a little bit. I can breathe a little better and her foot is a few inches lower than it was last week. Speaking of her feet, we can literally feel the outline of her heel right under my right breast. and when she kicks it out- it hurts! Philip pushes on her and tells her to 'Be Nice Bean'. but she doesnt listen. ::sigh:: stubborn already:) 

Most of her systems are mature at this point. Her circulation is almost perfected. Her growth will now start to slow down (thank goodness). She gets the hiccups, a lot. and I feel like a bad mother to say I hate when she gets the hiccups. but I really do. 

what's going on with me: I am actually sleeping a little better. I have propped myself up with couch pillows so that the heartburn isn't as bad and wedged myself in between two pillows on both sides. It seems to help:)

no puking this week, and the nausea hasn't been as bad. ptl:) 

This week, Ainsley has started really kicking and punching. Like i said, you can feel her heel a lot of the time. you can feel her butt. sometimes you can feel her back. sometimes you can even see it as she pushes her body parts against my stomach. hard. my stomach bounces around and moves all the time if you just watch it. it feels like the movie "Alien" to me. These are not the cute little flutters and butterflys like week 19. these are almost alarming! I am sure Philip is tired of me jumping and making him feel my stomach and tell me what part of her body she is assaulting me with:) Mom said she just doesn't want me to forget about her in there. AS IF that could happen. 

cravings: Life cereal. 

reflections: I really feel like it was just yesterday that my anxiety was at an all time peak, and I was fretting about miscarriage. I was so scared I didn't even tell my best friends until after we heard her heart beat with the first ultrasound!(very unlike me). And now here we are, almost a month away from meeting our daughter. and becoming parents. It is just so crazy to me. God has been so good to us and we are so blessed and grateful. 

No comments: