Friday, September 28, 2012

21 weeks :)

remember when I said my sickness was a 5 week thing? well i should have known week 20 would ruin my streak! I went 10 days without puking and then Wednesday it came back. Wednesday morning was rough, but to add to it, my nose would bleed every time I would puke. same thing thursday. made for an interesting site, i'm sure, when poor philip came to check on me. kleenex stuffed up my nostril as i'm hugging the toilet :) My friend Jessie (who is 8 days behind me in pregnancy) said 'well at least you know it will end in 19 weeks'. i guess that is true:) I am definitely getting better at managing the sickness, that's for sure. 
anyway, my belly is growing and so is Ainsley! and that's all that matters :)
size: This week she is the size of a 'spaghetti squash'. 8 inches long and 1 pound!!! i can't believe she is a whole pound now:) 

 what's going on with me: like i said, i had a good streak but sickness came back. partly because I am trying not to take nausea meds before bed. clearly that didn't work. I read my feet will start swelling, but so far so good. my scrub pants are getting a little snug though. 

what's going on with baby: Her little 'flutters' have gotten more like real movements and it is a crazy feeling! This week she is developing her sense of touch. She might even be getting ahold of the umbilical cord in there (makes me nervous!). She is developing her sense of sight and can tell the difference between light and dark if I shine a flash light on my belly. Her eyelids, eyelashes and eyebrows are well formed, and her hair is forming (although right now it's pure white!). 

cravings: kettle corn. YUMM. 
Betsy Bear!!! Ainsley's first stuffed animal and one of a kind:) thank you Aunt Ellen! I can't wait to take pics with her! 

5 comments:

L.B. said...

Okay Ellen picked out this cute bear...so so sweet. Sorry about being sick still (I so get it as that was me until 2 days before Sophie arrived). Love the name you have picked out.

Anonymous said...

Many feature films and period dramas are filmed in Blenheim. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Tote Bags[/url] So for pure C and Objective C, I'd trust clang, but I still don't yet trust clang++.. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] Spiinaaxg
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora store[/url] Qeitnfswy [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose[/url] wmorwqzne

Anonymous said...

Artist-Blacksmith Shannon Buckner is the fire part of Fire Fiber Flower (Stop #10 on the tour). http://www.softuggboots.com Therefore it creates the occupation much easier for just a specific searching for a budget style jewellery. north face outlet He politely told them all, no sir, we didn't have any money. ghd australia "We received feedback from a number of fans requesting for the ticket launch to be held on Friday as it is a public holiday and they would have more time to queue up to get the best seats available. http://www.morenorthface.com They are just the stuff you may see in geometry class..

Anonymous said...

Time to say goodbye, Ada style, with a vigorous kiss blown at the end, to the briefest summer in my memory. http://www.wellnorthface.com Everybody has an opinion on who dressed cute on the red carpet who didn39t and who should have just phoned it in and stayed home. ugg boots sale Latest changes may bring either huge profits for the business or huge losses as they have in the past causing many local firms to shut down. ugg slippers buy chanel online Each and every key area on earth right now offers the Chanel keep as well as shops which offer a sizable assortment of their own patterns. north face sale [ Dress Fashion ShowHere are some photos from the Red Dress Fashion Show last night (January 14, 2012) Sita Ping (ASOSU Director of Health and Wellness) helped open for the fashion show.

Anonymous said...

Constructivism is an awesome source of inspiration, since anything will look good in it. north face outlet Another one of a wardrobe great essentials is the comfortable and casual Carhartt B11 that can be worn in almost everyday of your life. http://www.oneghdhair.com previouslyspent some time in New York and I thought the technology business isn big enough, there not enough talent and there wasn a business around data. ghd boho chic limited edition Therefore, flawed or impure fashion jewelry accessoriess should be off limits.. uggs River Island is the perfect partner for me.