Thursday, April 21, 2011

ahhh Spring:)

We had such a fun 'spring' day today!
We went to keeneland with our friends Tim and Denae. They had box seats and invited us to go! It was a little chilly at first, but that was just a good excuse to get some hot chocolate:) Once the sun came out and stayed out, it warmed things up. We had such a good time and enjoyed spending time with them. I made a few bets and we won a few races. we didn't come out ahead, but it was money well spent. :)
After that we had dinner with some more of our friends, Perry and Nikki. Nikki is an internal medicine resident so we don't get to see them often. We went to Orange leaf for dessert and it was Philip's first time. I'm not sure he loved it quite as much as Perry and I do, but he liked it well enough:) I on the other hand, LOVE IT.
Next to Orange Leaf is Bluegrass Barkery, so we stopped by to get Jackson some treats. He got a peanut butter filled biscuit (made all natural). he also got a new toy, and a harness. The harness is a necessity as it is getting almost impossible for me to control him on a walk. he is currently licking on the peanut butter unsure what to do with the bone. I think he thinks he's not supposed to have it. but I know he's had peanut butter before (DAD!).
Now we are just relaxing on the couch watching wipeout:) we love this show.
We are hoping to go climbing and camping tomorrow, but the weather isn't looking to be in our favor. we are going to play the day be ear, but are keeping our fingers crossed. I have all kinds of new hiking and climbing gear I havent gotten to break in yet!
Hope you all are enjoying the weather as much as we are!

No comments: