Thursday, February 24, 2011

catching up

I have not been good at writing lately- i feel like it has been nonstop lately! I had several opportunities for some overtime (Hawaii money!) and then my normal working. and then saturday I started feeling poorly and turns out I have strep and a little bronchitis. I started some antibiotics and I feel so much better. still coughing, but much better.
it is rainy here today. and everyone says 'better rain than snow'. well, not me.but it will hopefully motivate me to get this house clean.
Philip has been working the night shift lately, so we have been seeing each other for a few minutes in between my shift and his. sucks. and he is exhausted. we are both so looking forward to our vacation in March.
We start our scuba diving lessons next week! I know Philip is excited about it, and that makes me happy. Me, I am mostly doing this for him. But I did get some cute pink fins and pink mask out of the deal :) Don't get me wrong, I will love to see the beauty underwater in Hawaii and wherever else we go diving. But I dont surf the internet for hours on scuba diving like he does. or buy scuba diving magazines like he does. :)
I have today and tomorrow off, so I am trying to cram a lot into these two days before I work the weekend and three days in a row (yuck!).
If you think about it, say a prayer for my Grandma B, she is having knee surgery today. And surgery when you are older is never easy.
Countdown to vacay: 24 days!
scuba diving in mexico

you can see the mask imprint on my face:)

1 comment:

Blissfully Burton said...

Aww! I love looking at honeymoon pics! Wishing I was tan and skinny right now! :)