Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fancy Watch

Yesterday Philip came home with a random ' i was thinking about you' present. these are my favorite. because they are always thoughtful. 
Yesterday he gave me a Sportline watch. It monitors my heart rate, calculates my speed & distance, calculates calories burned, steps taken, etc. It is like a tiny little computer on my wrist!

He said that since I have been so excited and committed to working out lately, that he thought this would be a fun toy for me to keep me going:) The watch can be set to keep your heart rate in 'health zone', 'fat burning zone', or aerobic zone'.
you touch anywhere on the silver perimeter & it reads your heart rate & tells you the % of your maximum heart rate
 and you can have an alarm go off when your heart goes below or above this target zone. It also stores your work out memory for the day, so you can go back and review it. I am so excited to take this baby to the gym !!!!

No comments: