Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

I had such a wonderful two days. I'm not sure if it was the warm spring weather or being away from work, but either way I have had such a happy past two days.
Saturday morning I got up, took a spinning class with Jordan, came home and made breakfast for Philip and I. I got to spend some good time with him before he went into work. That makes me happy.
THEN my brother and his girlfriend stopped by to show me her ENGAGEMENT RING! thats right, matt FINALLY proposed. He had told me he was going to do it on Saturday, so all day I was sitting by my phone just waiting for him to call me. when his face showed up on my phone, i could hardly control myself. I can not tell you how happy I am. I love Rachel so much and I love that she is going to be a part of our family (well, officially).
The happy couple




 That night I went to a japanese hibachi grill with Emily and Whitney. and it was a lot of fun. I love those girls.
This morning I went to church and Jon preached such a good sermon on angels and demons. and talked about how we are at war with Satan, every day. I will probably have a separate post about this. but it was thought provoking, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
After church I picked up lunch and had Subway with Philip before he had to go into work. Since the weather was so amazing I went on a walk with Erin, trying to push Baby Brayden into the world. I came home and took Jax for a long walk so he could enjoy the day too.
This is the new study we started tonight. about making our marriages better. I am excited about it.
Now I am relaxing on the couch with Maya and Jax. I hope Jax does ok tomorrow with you-know-what. I worry about him.
Hope you all had a good weekend and were able to enjoy the weather!!!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend! Let me know what you think about that study - it definitely caught my eye :)