Friday, August 14, 2015

38 weeks!

Yikes we are so so close ! It's exciting and terrifying at the same time. 
last shift before he comes! 
Parker this week: he is weighing in around 6.5-7lbs and 19-22 inches long. I saw a different OB this week who said he was "proportionate" as opposed to the one last week who told me he was pretty big. We will choose to believe he's not huge in there:) 
He is rolling around in there and pushes out with his butt so hard I'm afraid my stomach might pop sometimes. 
He's continuing to fine tune in there and fatten up:) 

Me this week: I've been pretty nauseas this week. Only threw up once but just feeling sort of crummy. 
My ankles have been swollen several nights this week. My eyes are swollen , or they feel like they are. People keep telling me I look tired so not sure if I'm swollen or just exhausted. 
I am 2-3 cm dilated and 80% effaced. So at least we are making some progress! If my dr had told me there was nothing happening I would have for sure cried at my appointment yesterday. 
I'm pretty uncomfortable and sleep is almost nonexistent. 
I have gained less weight this time around but I also started out weighing more :)

Cravings: chocolate. Chips. Philip said he feels like he is living with a pot head because he comes home to empty chip bags and wrappers left on his side of the bed from my 2am snack:) 

1 comment:

Rachel Wilhoite said...

You look amazing for 38 weeks ... By that time I resembled the Michelin Man! Not much longer!