Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Baby Shower

Sunday was my first Baby Shower! 
I remember like it was yesterday, my first wedding shower at Megan's house (almost 3 years ago!). It was so crazy to me that it's already time for a shower for our baby! 

My sweet friend Erin threw the shower and my friends Kelly, Hunter and Jessie helped her with it.
Kelly, Me, Erin, Hunter (jessie had a busy weekend and hadn't made it yet!)

Erin is so good at party planning. It should be her second job. She even took the time to have my favorite foods and craving there:) I mean look at these decorations! 
her monthly onesies:) 

Hunter was in charge of games, which if you know her, you know why I was a little nervous:) but she kept it tame (for the most part) and they were so fun! 
We played 'measure my belly' where everyone had to cut a piece of yarn that they thought would be as big(small) around as my belly :) Alicia won:) 

We also played word scramble which I thought was hard haha :)
cindy (in blue) won!

After the games and yummy food, Ainsley got spoiled rotten with all kinds of necessities and cute things:) Mom did some searching and found a baby blanket just like the one I had when I was born (and yes, still have). So now A has her own! :) *no comments grandma! haha* 

Aunt Ellen also spoiled her (and us!) and we now have a wonderful baby monitor to keep watch over her:) 

I love every little thing that she got and have gone in her room multiple times to play with and look at all her new things:) Erin's soon-to-be-born son even got Ainsley a diamond ring rattle ;) future boyfriend?! 
Hunter is not drinking the water around all her preggo friends:) 

Thank you so much to the girls who put their time and effort into this wonderful shower. It meant so much to me. And thank you to all who came and showed love to me and our baby girl:) 

2 comments:

Blissfully Burton said...

wow! what a thoughtful and cute shower! and your monitor! how awesome!! sounds like a great time. can't wait to see all the cute items you received!

Unknown said...

So adorable Baby Shower it was! I am just so glad that everyone enjoyed this party a lot. Thanks a ton for the details. Well, at a garden themed event venue I also hosted a surprise baby shower for my sister-in-law. It was a Minnie mouse themed party which she adored to the bottom of her heart.