Saturday, October 27, 2012

25 weeks!

I've said it every 5 weeks (5-10-15-20). increments of 5 don't seem to work well with my body :) But it's ok. We are moving right along and boy is she growing :) We are two thirds through our pregnancy!! 

size: she weighs a full 2 pounds and is around 9 inches long! (my app is messing up and hasn't changed food so I don't have a food to compare it to!) I think Aunt Ellen said she is a cucumber though. 

what's going on with me: like i said, it was a rough week for me. as in, co-workers bringing ice packs and a fan to me because I looked so bad. But on the bright side she is moving around like crazy in there:) which is a comfort when I feel like I am about to overheat and vomit. 
 At work on Wednesday I had at least 6 people comment on my belly. and not in a 'ooh you are so cute!' kind of way. in a 'wow you're stomach is getting huge' kind of way. I mean, I know I am sensitive lately, but come on people! It's hard having your body change. and while you personally love that you are growing your child in there, it definitely affects you when so many people make so many comments. so lesson learned to me in the future- make the pregnant woman feel cute. not fat


what's going on with Ainsley: she starts to open her eyes this week! i think this is so crazy. Her irises still don't have much pigmentation, so we wouldn't know her eye color yet. Her brain wave activity is starting to develop. And like I said, she is moving around like crazy in my belly :) Girl is very active:)

We got the closet done on the nursery (thanks to Philip- it was not easy for him). once we get more done, I will post pics. it's not too exciting right now.

While Jackson and I enjoyed the nice weather this week, I am loving that today the temperature has dropped. I hope it stays cool and that fall is here to stay. because that means just around the corner is my favorite season... WINTER! :)

No comments: