Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring is Here!

Sunday I was so excited to have a day to just relax. I had a long week of work ahead of me, the weather was beautiful. I had a good book... I was so happy.
THEN my husband woke up. He had other plans. He wanted to do landscape (finally- we have only been in the house 2 1/2 years!) 
So he trekked to Home Depot and came home with all of this :



So we mowed. and planted. and weeded. and mulched. allll day. but the weather was great. and Philip doesn't get many days to do stuff like that. so it was nice. here are some pics of our hard work. 
On the left side of our house:
BEFORE
AFTER

AFTER
Front and right side of our house:
BEFORE

no before of front- just all my hard work after
 
AFTER

baby trees. they will grow, I hope.

Back of house (no before pics. we were too dirty and sweaty to think about that)



Philip bought me two rose bushes that will (fingers crossed!) produce pink roses! I am so excited!

Jackson was also excited, as he dug in the mulch yesterday and got in big trouble. 

speaking of big trouble...
damn cat. she has now ruined almost every one of our blinds.
Happy First Day of Spring!!!

1 comment:

Blissfully Burton said...

YAY! It looks SO SO awesome!!