Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Friday

I am supposed to be at the gym right now. Friday mornings I go to spinning at 9am. I try not to miss it unless I'm working. But when my alarm went off this morning, my body screamed 'do not move yet'. so I didn't:) lazy, I know, but 4 12 hour shifts in a row has taken it's toll...

I have quite the fun day planned for myself today :) Philip just went to bed after working all night. I try to plan things on days he works nights and I am off. Otherwise I find things to do around the house and wake him up.
so anyway, I am having lunch with my friend Sarah who goes to CRNA school in WV. she's home on break this week, so I get to see her and catch up!

Tonight, I am having dinner with my good friends Jessie and Erin. THEN we are going to see the Hunger Games!!!  I am soo excited!!! If you haven't read this trilogy, you are seriously missing out.

UK plays at 9:45. Yikes! we are cutting it close. So I am going to go from the movie to meet some other friends to watch the game. GO CATS!

Lastly, I have no words for how upset Philip was to come home to this : 
(you can see how we weakly tried to prevent him from getting in with our patio chairs...)
my first rose bushes... scattered around the yard :/

Luckily, I have awesome parents who are coming up tomorrow to help  me rectify this situation. (as I said Philip is working nights all weekend...). Hope we can find a way to keep the crazy man out of our new flowers. Do any of you have dogs who dig?! what do you do???

No comments: