Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am linking up with Meg for her Thankful Thursday post! I dont get to join in often, but I am home and able to this time!!

~ I am thankful for the opportunities God is giving our family. We are about to make some big decisions and God seems to be guiding us the whole way, which is what we are praying for. on that note, I am thankful for my husband who is taking the time to ask God what He wants us to do at this point in our lives. SO THANKFUL.~

~I am thankful for our 'babies' Jackson and Maya. We missed them a lot when we were in MI this past weekend. Poor Jax somehow developed hives and was covered and swollen for 2 days! but they keep me such good company and I very thankful to have them~


still thankful even though I woke up to this last week. RIP pillow.
~ I am thankful for healthy babies, both in the belly and out! Jeff and Sarah welcomed baby Emma Clark early wednesday morning and she is the cutest little thing! I also thank the Lord that he has His hand over : Emma Wilhoite, Harper Burton, Lily Birdwhistell, Jack Armstrong and baby girl Edwards.

                            ~I am thankful for my wonderful parents and family. I love them so much.~~
and to end on:
"The peace that Christ gives is to guide you in the decisions you make; for it is to this peace that God has called you together in the one body. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15

1 comment:

Blissfully Burton said...

Philip looks precious with a baby...just saying :)

You do have a lot of friends expecting! Thank you for loving all of us and our babies!!

I'm excited to hear about your decisions and know it will all work out!

thanks for linking up! :)