Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm Lovin' It

To keep up with my friend Megan who does 'what I love wednesday' blogs. and my friend Kari who does 'Magnificent Monday' blogs, I am going to do a "I'm Loving It" blog. due to my work schedule being ever changing I can't commit to one day a week where I write about what I am" lovin'". So, these will be sporadic when the mood hits me:) as it is now...
Having just got back from a wonderful dinner with my good friend Ann, I am loving the new restaurant Josie's in chevy chase center. (thank you Whitney for introducing me!)
Owned by the same people that used to own Murrays- they serve breakfast alllll day (and lunch and dinner). it is YUMMY. like closeyoureyes-when-you-take-a-bite yummy. try it out, you'll like it.

Two Words: Orange Leaf. it's all the rave here in Lexington, and I am no exception. What is there not to love about getting your own bowl, putting the amount you want in as many different flavors as you want, with whatever toppings you want. how can that go wrong? You know what's even better?
nurses get 10oz free this week for nurses week!!!!


SUNSHINE! the sun has finally started shining again in our neck of the woods. hallelujah! hopefully the rainy season is coming to an end and summer can officially start!

3 weeks until we leave for Boston. which i am oh so excited about because Philip is on a night rotation right now which puts him exact opposite of my work schedule. so if he stays over 15 minutes I can get a quick kiss when he is leaving and i am coming in. Hopefully this will be what we will be looking at soon~
Fenway park
 a little over 1 month until Wilhoite Family Vacation!!! We are switching it up and going to TN this year to houses on a lake. I love family vacation. and i am so excited Philip gets to come to part of it this year.
our chalet for the week
Hope everyone is having a happy Tuesday :) :)

1 comment:

Blissfully Burton said...

haha, you are funny :) glad you linked me up though! :) I need to do a WILW soon!

I didn't know you all weren't going to HHI! TN will be fun though! So jealy about the Boston trip...I've wanted to go there so badly for a while!

Megan@ www.theburtonsspot.blogspot.com