Friday, May 27, 2011

curtains

After months and months of searching, I finally found curtains for the kitchen. Our kitchen is dark red, and our living room is brown and navy so I wanted to tie the 'breakfast area' in with the two. I wanted red and navy curtains that weren't plaid. and let me just tell you how impossible that was to find. Mom and I went to literally every fabric store in lexington. just looking for fabric! she was going to make the curtains for me. but we couldn't find any. Alas, last week I found some (and I didn't measure, so i didn't order enough, and then I was frantically searching for more). my sweet husband put the rods up and hung the curtains for me, and I love them!
BEFORE. gosh, i can't believe I left these like this for over a year!

AFTER
now, to figure out what kind of curtains I need in the formal room... why am i so behind on decorating???

2 comments:

Kari said...

They look so good! Your mama did a great job!!!

Blissfully Burton said...

:) yay!