Sunday, July 5, 2015

32 weeks

This post is a few days late- we were at the beach celebrating my moms 60th birthday! 
32 weeks 3 days 
Parker this week: he is measuring around 19 inches and 3.9 lbs (the size of a head of lettuce). Dr Butler says he is measuring on track, even though I was like ' are you sure he's not big in there?'.  He is practicing swallowing, breathing, sucking and kicking. lots and lots of kicking. He is the most active around 930 pm and has been for months. His hiccups have gotten a little better but he gets them at least once a day. I go back to the doctor this week but they don't do much really just measure and listen to him. 

me this week : I mean how can you not have a good week when you are the beach with your family:) only a few episodes of nausea and one night of sickness that may have been a little GI bug. overall not bad! 
I feel huge and like I am waddling. 
I bought a raft on vacation so I could lay on my stomach in the pool. it was heavenly. I miss sleeping and laying on my stomach a lot. 
I'm not swelling yet- but i'm sure with the heat it will come soon. 
I wake up feeling like I spent hours at the gym doing calf reps. Ouch! 
I know it's taboo to say, but i'm over being pregnant. on the flip side though, i'm not sure i'm ready to have a second child yet:) good thing the decision isn't up to me:) 

cravings:  fruit. and fountain diet coke. my mom and I walked to 3 different stores in search of fountain Diet Coke with no success one day. 


No comments: