Friday, July 24, 2015

potty training {post 2}

Well, we are almost 2 weeks in to this whole new potty business, and I have to say we are both so pleasantly surprised at how awesome she's doing! I shouldn't have dreaded it for as long as I did. 
She hasn't had an accident since Monday night (we were at Auntie Jo's with so many new people and new things to play with and by the time she told Crystal she had to pee pee she had already started a little and didn't quite make it in time). But other than that she has been accident free, been a champ at using public restrooms, and even using her little car potty when needed. She has also for the most part moved up to the 'big potty' instead of her little potty. We are so proud of her:) 
Yes, I realize she may have accidents and we still carry extra clothes, panties, and pull ups around everywhere we go. And yes, she still struggles with #2 in potty (she has a really cool Frozen Domino present she gets when she finally gets the hang of that one). We no longer have to use candy or stickers to reward her. She usually wakes up dry from her naps. If we are at home she will tell us when she needs to go but when we are out I usually just take her with me when I go and we go together (let's be honest I have to go every 30 minutes anyway).
and yes, her butt cheek still hangs out :) :) 
so- mark that one off our list! next up is getting rid of paci at night time. This one might be a little harder and we decided to wait until after Parker comes to tackle this one:) 

13 comments:

L.B. said...

adorable and yeah for it going so well

FunForEveryone said...

Very nice...

Anonymous said...

I want to fuck her like she needs

Jennyndad said...

They are fun to fuck at that age

Unknown said...

Ich möchte zusehen

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

https://simplythekids.blogspot.com/
https://sevillefamilyblog.blogspot.com/

grado said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I let her sleep Next to me and at Night my Hand goes to the Sweet Mouse.
I wet my fingers and slowly rub her little cliti.
The cliti sucks my finger on Property, and my Cock thobs pulled her panties down and slowly broke into her, and continued rubbing.
The Bed jerked with every bump, i pulled him out and jerked and injected on her.

grado said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

she's so sexy

Anonymous said...

https://gregscorner1.blogspot.com/?zx=959a5233321c10b7