Thursday, July 23, 2015

35 weeks

eek!!! 5 more weeks! so so crazy :) 
Parker this week :  he is a whopping 5.5 lbs and 19-22 inches! poor thing is running out of room in there. his brain development is rapid at the end now. get smart in there little baby:) at the doctor this week he said he is still head down and will more than likely stay that way now. no progress, but its still early so that is a good thing. he told me to fasten my seat belt because we're in the home stretch! (guess we should get nursery done?!) 
oh, he likes it when I run oil on my belly and pushes out at my hand when I do it:) 

me this week: i fell asleep and forgot to take my piece of unisom and puked the next day. i mean, it's crazy I still need to take medicine to not puke at this point. but my doctor said it's perfectly fine so we will just do what we have to do. sweet aunt carol sent me some ginger tablets so hoping they can help too:) 
I feel huge, my hips are killing me, and I can't sleep longer than 1.5 hours without getting up to pee. i use the heating pad every night. we are hitting the last month of pregnancy which I have always said is it's own ring of hell:) BUT, all worth it:) (i read my 35 week blog with ainsley and I was having same issues with her, I just forgot i guess) 
I have started 'nesting' and finally starting to get things ready for this sweet boy:) 

cravings: strawberry lemonade, mango, chicken in a biskit crackers 

my mom's sweet friend Kathy hosted a sprinkle for me today. all of my mom's best friends came and showered Parker with so many cute gifts and yummy food. we are so blessed to have such wonderful people who love Mom and her new grandson so much :) 

No comments: