Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Guest Post / 25 weeks

Aunt Ellen texted me this morning asking where my week 25 blog post. 
oops… i mean we didn't even take a pic. sorry Parker:( 
It was a long week over here with several mishaps and hormonal moments. One of them being Ainsley breaking my lap top, or what I thought was broken, for several days. it wouldn't turn on, charge, nothing. then once I had my apple appointment made and was on the phone with customer service- it pops on. so we're back up and running:)
But now we have our first guest post EVER. From my sweet and thoughtful, Aunt Ellen:) Her words touched my heart (and got me emotional for the 6,947 time this week) and meant so much to me right when I needed them the most. So I humbly post her blog this week and thank her for taking the time to keep me up to date when I fell behind. 
____________________________________________________________________________
Week 25
Hello to all. This is Amanda's Aunt Ellen guest blogging for my sweet niece this week. Not only is she the best mom/wife/daughter/niece/cousin/friend I know she has the heart full of love for all she encounters.
I got to meet her and Ainsley for breakfast on Sunday. (Truth be told I cherish the times I get them to myself the most.) So much fun and so many laughs. Who knew that this little tomboy who grew up with all the boys would turn into such an amazing lady. She is the sunshine and joy for so many of us that we sometimes overlook her gentleness, the look of pride when she sees Ainsley do something new, the pure excitement of seeing her best friend for the first time in months, the best hugs EVER (she never stops hugging first), the looks her and her loving husband share when they think we aren't watching. 

She learned from the best-her parents are the parents of TV shows but they are not fictional they live this way in real life. Imagine Leave it to Beaver meets Everybody Loves Raymond.
So dear niece just know that you are loved by so many and know that we all count ourselves blessed to have you in our lives and are grateful for all you do.
Oh by the way week 25 was just one week closer to having Parker join into all the fun, the laughter, the tears, the ups and downs but constant real-deal life of being Amanda's child. Don't worry I will constantly remind him how lucky he is that God chose him for this life. 
for Parker:)

1 comment:

Rachel Wilhoite said...

Awww! How sweet! Aunt Ellen is the best :)