Saturday, May 30, 2015

27 weeks

We turned 27 weeks on the beach! We took a little baby moon (next post) to Key West:)
Parker this week:  still crazy and active as ever. always at 930 pm. Philip was amazed at how wild he is in there. It is making us both a little nervous at what this means for his attitude once he's out of the womb. We know we lucked out with Ainsley's amazing sleep habits- but are really getting anxious about this one's lack of sleep in there:) 
He is as big as a cucumber this week- 15 inches and 2.2 lbs. He can recognize my voice by now:) 
It is also the last week in the second trimester! 
me this week: I have still been taking the Diclegis medicine every night to help with my nausea. I tried not taking it several nights and was sick as a dog the next day. My OB office has just been giving me samples, but they have run out and now my insurance is refusing to pay for this medicine. soo, we will see how things go trying to transition to not taking the medicine anymore (i will spare you all from my rant on insurance companies and how frustrated I am right now). 
I had another week of no puking! Several bouts of nausea, especially on the planes. still struggling with sleeping- but I slept so much better on vacation that I woke up elated in the mornings:) 
I managed not to eat too unhealthy on vacation and even got in lots of walking. 
this post isn't that exciting, but hey, I'm keeping up with my weekly pregnancy posts so I think that counts for something:) 

No comments: