Sunday, May 24, 2015

26 weeks

Thursday we turned 26 weeks! I went to the doctor since I wrote last. It was an uneventful appointment. He said things look good and that my next appointment would be the dreaded glucose test. yum :) 
singing her ABCs while playing her 'jingle bells' 
Parker this week: measuring around 9.2 inches and 2 lbs! (about as big as an eggplant). His eyes are starting to open and he can see bright light. His brain is continuing to develop. I saw him on an ultrasound at work and he was yawning and stretching. each tiny little movement felt so exaggerated on the outside. I was relieved to see he wasn't doing kung fu in there, which is what I feel like he does the majority of the day. 
me this week: hallelujah we had a week with no puking! sleeping is still very rough, causing morning nausea but what can you do when you just can't sleep. How about go to Florida:) Looking forward to our 'baby moon' mostly for sleep and more sleep:) Having anxiety about leaving Ainsley though. It's just so hard to leave. I know she is in very good hands with people who adore her, I just hate not being with her every day. 
We have finally ordered baby furniture. We have one piece in and love the color of the wood. I am working with a friend on making bedding for us. Things are moving slower this time around but we are getting it done:) 
her baby had a hat on so she needed a hat too 
helping daddy wash mommy's car 
daddy got her a slide and 'pool'! 
happy fifth birthday to Jax! 
feeding all her animals birthday cake 

No comments: