Sunday, May 10, 2015

24 weeks!

24 weeks! i love the number 24, so why did it curse me so bad this week?! 

Baby this week: he is weighing at 1.5 lbs and 8.5 inches long- I feel like that's big. I got to see him at work this week:) he has flipped into head down position and sure enough his long legs have made a home in my right ribs. 
His face is formed along with eyebrows, eyelashes and hair (all white because he has no pigment yet). 
He is still super active and an insomniac I have decided. You can see him moving just looking at my belly and he is happy to kick hard enough to let you feel him if you put your hand on my belly:) 

Me this week
For whatever reason- I have gone back to being pretty sick this week. awful nausea with occasional puking. I've been super tired this week too. Like close my eyes and i'm asleep kind of tired. 
Maybe all this growth he's doing is just wearing me out- who knows. 
Or maybe it's the fact that we skipped spring and are into full on summer temperatures around here. Almost 90 today. Gonna be a lonnngg summer in that kinda heat. 

We celebrated Mother's Day today! Ainsley pitter patterned down the hall saying "happy Mother's Day!" this morning thanks to her daddy prompting:) also Saturday I got a prenatal massage and it was heavenly :)
We had everyone to our house to celebrate- and all thanks to the men and Aunt Ellen for making such yummy food:) I was so tired from being up sick all night I could barely make my brain work to form a sentence. :) But it was a great day and so nice to be around family. 
MJ wearing cousins holding hands. poor anna beth is like 'this girl is wild' 
we are so lucky aunt rachel is crafty 
Me and mom never get a pic together :( 

Ainsley also got a new 'yard toy' courtesy of me sending her dad to meijer on an errand:) 
American Heart Walk at Keeneland ! 




No comments: