Sunday, May 3, 2015

23 weeks/Bday/Derby

Baby this week: papaya! It says he (me) is starting to pack on the pounds. I'm glad to have validation for gaining weight this week:) it also tells me he will double in size in the next month- yikes! 
I swear this child does not sleep. He is constantly moving, hiccuping, or shoving something (maybe a leg?) up in my right rib cage. Ainsley did that in same spot- it must be a comfortable spot to stretch out in. 
We have officially decided on the name Parker! We aren't official on middle name yet. 

Me this week
The puking is getting better! Only a few episodes this week and nausea not nearly as severe. If I could just sleep- I think I'd be doing a lot better:) my sweet husband did let me sleep until 9:30 Saturday and I felt like a new woman. 

We had a busy week this week full of celebrating Philips birthday (multiple times), hosting great grandma and papa, and the derby! 

The celebrations started on his actual  birthday. That morning ainsley was very excited to give him his gift she "helped wrap". Aka- covered the front in three sheets of stickers. It was his favorite Disney movie, Peter Pan:) and Parker got him some onesies (for himself). 
That night we had his friends over for a cookout and had such a good time. 
8 in the morning and papa covered in 'gifts' from Ainsley
Evans Orchard is open for the season! 
sweet friends swinging before Derby Race 
It was a very busy but fun week:) It was so nice having Philip off and home with us. Having him go back to work tonight was hard for all of us:( 

Praising God for sickness that is lessening and a baby that is growing:) 

No comments: