Friday, May 31, 2013

one year ago

Today is a special day in the Overall house:) A year ago today was our first positive pregnancy test:)
It was a Thursday, Philip had just left for conference. I waited until he left and then took a test. I didnt want to do it with him home because I knew he would tell me 'it's way too early to be taking a test'. but i had bought the early ones that could show up 5 days before other ones:) 
Anyway, within seconds a faint line popped up 
so faint, but I could see it!  
I called philip and told him. he had just left. was barely our of the neighborhood. he was like 'did you just wait until I left?' i said 'yes, i did'.
so i sent him picture. and he said not to get too excited, we would take another one the next day. but I could not wait. so after he got home from work, i went and bought a digital one.
no faint line there! 
In the following days I probably took 7 tests. I wanted to be sure, and loved seeing the line!!! 

That night Jordan and Nick had their gender reveal party. and it was fun because we had a secret of our own:) 

Today our little bean is 17 weeks old!!!! so crazy how fast time flies. 

No comments: