Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pool Time

Ainsley is officially a water baby!!! I mean, Philip and I can't possibly have a child that doesnt love the water. We were encouraged by the fact that she loves bath time. And while she didn't love the pool the past two days, she by no means hated it. She didn't cry, even though the water wasn't that warm. So that is a good start. We will take it:) 
Wednesday we went to Matt and Rachel's pool. Philip and my dad tested out my dad's new scuba gear in the deep end. and the girls tested out the water in the shallow end. 


 Then we went to my parents for ribs to celebrate one of my best friends birthdays. Happy Birthday Birdie:) 
tired from her big day
Today the 3 of us (finally) made it to our neighborhood pool. It was a good day for it and Ainsley was, again, a rock star. She played in the water and then napped in the shade. 
dont worry we dont have to pay for a pass for her:) 

It was the perfect first official pool day. and there is maybe one awkward spot on my chest where I somehow didn't cover with sunscreen :/ 

Tonight we celebrated a late mother's day dinner with Joy and Brian at Guiseppi's (man we love that place). Brian got me a mother's day treat box from a bakery in richmond. i even sampled a cookie for dessert at dinner:) best brother-in-law ever. 

and of course, some randoms (outfits provided by some of her favorite people)
thanks aunt meg!
floridian in her flamingos, thanks to aunt whitney 
nana reading her a new book 
love this onesie, from Aunt Emily
girl loves flying
too cute in her dress from Aunt Ellen! 

No comments: