Tuesday, April 23, 2013

weekend update

Saturday was a busy day of 'surprises' for me. one of my best friends, megan, turned 30. Her sweet husband planned a surprise tailgate at her fav place, Keeneland. Philip worked the night before, so he had to miss out. But us girls went:) 
ainsley and avery bundled up in the back of J's car
That night, we had a surprise party for Philip and two of his best friends. Him, Matt and Ryan all turn 30 within weeks of each other. So his wives and I have been planning a little surprise party for them for months. It was difficult trying to get 3 families to the same place at the same time. especially when 2 of us got caught in wreck traffic on man o war making us an hour late:/ BUT it still worked out and the guys were surprised. well, Philip and Ryan were. Matt said he knew all along. 






Last night my mom needed a sub for her Bunko group, and asked me to come since she was hosting it. Since two of my good friends Ann and Rachel play, of course I agreed:) I didnt know what to expect I had never played before.  Dad watched Ainsley for me while the girls played downstairs. and my bunko dreams came true and i rolled a bunko! I was so happy I put my card on our fridge. 

Tonight we are going out to dinner to celebrate 3 years of married bliss:) or close enough;) . but 3 years of working on the best friendship I have ever had. and a love that runs deeper than I ever thought  possible. 
early flowers:)
we did it!
my sweet grandma passed away a year ago today. i love you and can't wait to see you again
and some pics of the cutest baby in the world
 
 
 

1 comment:

Andrea H. said...

Love the cake from the surprise party! Too fun!! :)