Thursday, April 18, 2013

tulips

the sun is shining and we are loving the warm weather! loving spring and can't wait for summer:)
our first tulips blooming! since yesterday we have had so many more purple tulips pop up! 
We are finally in a routine around here. which only means things will change and the routine will go out the window:) but for now, and for the most part,  Ainsley and I are into a good one. 
 

 and just so you know she isn't always happy :
such a pitiful little face!!!

Tonight I am making a birthday dinner for my friend Emily. It is ravioli in the crock pot from a pinterest recipe I found. I will let you know how it goes. My mom made her one of her favorite desserts (which I happen to love also) so at least the dessert portion will be good if nothing else!

Looking forward to next week- our anniversary and Philip's 30th birthday!
(even though he works on his birthday and the 2 days before it...:( )

1 comment:

L.B. said...

glad you have found spring...we found April here in Illinois...I actually had the day off school due to rain!! Our flowers in May better rock! Love her little face by the way!