Friday, April 26, 2013

hi ho, hi ho...

...it's back to work I go.
Yesterday was my first day back to work. I was nervous about it. Mostly because I was afraid I would not be able to start an IV, or remember what drug does what. or forget how to do CPR (ok if I forgot that one, i should probably just quit). but seriously, i was anxious about it! And I arrive to work, and they assign me to the trauma area. seriously!? i haven't been there since I was like 2 months pregnant. 
However, it made the day by go quickly. I did only work 8 hours. i couldn't be away from Ainsley for 12 hours yet. So it was my first 8 hours away, and Philip's first 8 hours alone with her. I was anxious for all three of us!!:) but we all did great. Philip took wonderful care of her (I knew he would). He even brought her up to work to surprise me and say hi. and I got to show her off. too bad she was grumpster and was giving everyone the stink eye instead of her adorable grin:) 
grumpy! but look how cute daddy dressed her:)
philip sent this to me when i texted 'send me a pic please!!'
Happy Friday! I'm 12 weeks!!! 

1 comment:

L.B. said...

Great successful first day back to work...Hard right? Glad all went well. Love the grump picture.