Sunday, April 28, 2013

30th bday!

Today is Philip's 30th birthday and he just left for work. this is his third in a row. doesn't make for much of a birthday :( but I tried to turn his birthday into a whole weekend celebration. I love birthdays. and I wanted him to feel special and loved since he is having to work. 

I contacted a delicious bakery in Morehead and had a cake delivered to the ER Friday night:) he brought me home two pieces and it was the best cake I have ever had! 
his favorite candies for work snacks 
homemade dinner saturday night- a pasta bake that he claims is now his favorite meal :)
welcome home on Sunday morning
presents and cards (from ainsley, me, and jax) 
dinner sunday night from his favorite fast food restaurant. I know, hardees is not my fav either
photo shoot:) she loves her daddy
The celebration continues tomorrow at his dads for a cookout. 
I hope he had a good weekend despite the fact that he had to slave away the whole time. 
We are so lucky to have him in our lives and are so grateful for how hard he works for our family. 
Here's to 30 more wonderful years:) 

No comments: