Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Maternity Pics

Ok i have entered the overwhelmed-anxious-all kinds of doubts- phase. I go in the nursery all the time looking around thinking 'what else do we need'. I pack and unpack my hospital bag thinking 'what else do I need in here'. I play all kinds of what-if scenarios in my head (like what if my water breaks here in the middle of the grocery or what if my cell phone quits working and I can't call to get help). so yes, I am becoming that crazy pregnant woman. and of course my always-so-calm husband tells me he 'feels ready for this'. um, can you share with me some of that please?! 

However I am loving this song right now, it calms me and helps me realize God is right there with me through all of it. And that He has been, this whole time. Matt Redman, Never Once. 

Anywho, we got our maternity pictures back on Sunday! 
Here are some of our favorites. 












2 comments:

L.B. said...

These photos...so so so sweet. Amanda I know you are super excited!! Congrats in advance!

MommyMae said...

LOVE ALL THE PICS! Praying for you!! I love that sweet song too~