Friday, January 18, 2013

37!

Welcome us to 'Full Term'! 
I can't believe we are so close. I know I say that every week but really, we can not believe it! 

size: she is still measuring a watermelon. one website said a bowling ball. that seems to more accurately describe how she feels in there to me. she could be 6-7 lbs and 21 inches long. 
yikes!!! 
what is going on with her this week: Her vernix and lanugo are shedding into her amniotic fluid. She is swallowing the amniotic fluid and some goes into her little intestines. Her lungs are continuing to mature and her brain is developing like crazy these past few weeks. 
She is head down (very low down according to the doctor) and still moving around all the time. 
She is hanging out, cooking for a few more weeks:)

what is going on with me: still uncomfortable but not miserably so. My hips still bother me a lot at night. I am still peeing all the time:) I have started to swell some and while my rings still fit I dont wear them because they are tight at the end of the day ( I dont want my rings cut off of me like we do to people in the ER!) work is becoming more and more challenging to do the things a nurse has to do. but my patients have all been so nice and understanding! 
I could tell you several more 'emotional breakdown' stories from this week but they really aren't that funny anymore. just sad and tiring for Philip I'm sure:) haha
nothing really new from the nurse practitioner this week. hopefully our visit next week will be a little more informative. 
I cringe even putting this picture up!!! yuck:)
Jackson and his personal pillow
Thanks to everyone who has checked on us! We are doing good over here just getting more and more excited and anxious! 

1 comment:

L.B. said...

Hang in there it won't be long!!! By the way you look great (I know no one believes that, but you really do!!)