Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekend :)

Halloween Weekend turned out to be a busy but oh-so fun one! 
I had to be at work at 7am every single day this week. It was a long week for me. Luckily only three of those days were full 12 hour days! 
Thursday I was done with meetings early and was able to go to keeneland with my parents! We acquired box seats so it wasn't as cold as it would have been. I made 2 bets and came out $6.60 ahead! Matt was there with work, Philip was there with other residents, and my cousin Joey wound up meeting up with us as well!
Friday night we had a Halloween Party that one of our co-workers hosted. We dressed up as Daphne and Fred from ScoobyDoo. 
Saturday night I hosted a bachelorette party for my soon-to-be sister in law: Rachel! We had a small shower at my house and then had dinner at Bellini's downtown. The waitresses were all dressed up like celebrities!






Yesterday Philip and I were both off (crazy!) so we got to go to church together and take a Sunday afternoon nap together:) we also got to play with Jackson since it was so nice out!


Last night we went downtown to Lexington's annual Thriller Parade! Beforehand we went to dinner at Onizims. then probably a thousand people dress up like zombies and dance to Thriller on Main Street. They have 'graveyards' where they are dead, and then rise from the dead and walk to the street where they dance. Kind of creepy but so fun! Philip's uncle Gary was dancing in it, so we had to go and check it out! We also met up with Joy, Bruce and Deb, who we havent seen in forever!

I wanted to be a zombie too

I took this picture and had no idea it was Gary!!!
We had such a fun weekend and got to see so many of our friends. Tonight, we trick or treat. I am going with my friend Erin and her little boy Brayden. He will be Elmo. Jax will be SuperDog:) 
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Blissfully Burton said...

you look adorable in all the photos!