Saturday, October 1, 2011

Here and There

First of all, congrats to Megan & Brian on the birth of their beautiful daughter, Harper Alan! She was born September 29 at 4:02. I mean, look how cute she is:)

I love her. I am so happy for them and their new family of 3!!!

Today I ventured on a bike ride with my friend Alison. She made us a route and it was a great one:) We bundled up this morning because it was 48degrees out. Luckily by the time we got our momentum going it didn't feel that cold. We rode 9 miles which was good for me. The best part was getting to spend time visiting and catching up on life. *when i wasn't knocking my chain out of gear (which she expertly fixed) or out of breath from climbing a hill:)* I am excited about getting better and maybe one day figuring out exactly what I'm really doing:) 
After our ride we went on a top secret mission :
welcome home Burtons!
This afternoon I met my parents, Auntie Jo, and my friend Ann at festival of the horse in georgetown. I have to say I was a little disappointed in the booths this year. There weren't cute crafts and fun things. it was mostly fried food (they had fried pizza !) and random businesses promoting themselves. But the company made the trip worthwhile:). Plus we all shared a funnel cake- def worth it:)

Then I got to see this sweet baby girl
Emma is getting so big!
Speaking of getting big- someone's Halloween costume from last year didn't come close to fitting this year. So he got a new one:)
SuperDog
Hope everyone had a happy Saturday!


No comments: