Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am linking with Meg for her Thankful Thursday post:) Because today is my BIRTHDAY and I have soo much to be thankful for!


I am thankful for 29 healthy years. 

I am thankful for thoughtful  family and friends who spoil me with words, time, food and gifts on my special day. I have already had one celebration last night, and 2 more to come today!

I am thankful for 7 days off work! 6 of which my sweet husband has off too! (yay for conference being cancelled this morning!)

I am thankful for my husband's craftiness that led to the most beautifully built present I got this morning (pics to come later).
not my present, but a jewelry box he made me before our wedding. see? CRAFTY.

I am thankful that my parents live close enough to celebrate with me (over &over again!)

On this day especially, I am overwhelmed by the amazing people God has put in my life. I have the most amazing family and friends. I can't even begin to express in words the love I feel for each of you. really, I mean it.
my birthday 3 years ago:)
2 years ago

not sure what year this was- sometime in college:)

1 comment:

Blissfully Burton said...

Thanks for playing, Amanda! I am super thankful for you, too!