Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Europe anyone??

CALLING ALL WORLD TRAVELERS!!!
(or even if you haven't been and have ideas!)

Philip and I are in the final stages of planning our Europe trip for April.  Our 'done with residency', ' happy 2 year anniversary' trip :) 
We have always said we want to travel as much as we can, so this trip has been in the making for quite some time!
We are going to Paris France

Zermatt Switzerland

then Venice Italy

I have been researching, reading and asking around, but I still need some more help :) 
We know we want to do the usual tourist things. But I also want us to do the not-so-tourist things. and most of all I don't want to miss anything! This could be the only time we are ever in these countries and I want to make sure we see and do what we can:)

We know Paris is going to be our busiest city. There is just so much to see and do there. Zermatt is going to be more laid back and relaxed. Then back to the hustle-bustle in Venice. 
Any suggestions on restaurants? Things we must do? Things not to bother with? Things you have heard are fun or want to do if you go?  Give me your thoughts, please:) 
Just click the comment button below and help me out:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This trip sounds amazing! I am so excited for you guys :)

cthughes said...

Unless you have a major desire to take a gondola ride, I would suggest you skip that. Very expensive and the canal levels can be a bit dirty (rats).....I know it's all in the attitude, but there are so many other things to do and see on your trip.

Anonymous said...

I would make sure you do the Eiffel Tower at night. and go skiing in switzerland. eat lots of food in venice:) it's worth the calories.

Blissfully Burton said...

your trip will be so fun! :)