Tuesday, June 14, 2011

a love of mine...

I know it's disgusting, but I love reality TV. It's like--I am watching it and thinking "this is so dumb", yet I am loving every second of it. I guess that is probably how addicts feel? I dont know.
Currently I am on 'The Bachelorette'. anyone else watching it? hopefully I am not the only sucker out there.
a few comments about the show:

Ashley has a rockin body and has got some serious dance moves. jealous.

If I hear the name 'Bentley' one more time, I might just slap her. what exactly did you 'love' about him??
two letters: J.P. 
Ames- his face makes me think of a cartoon sort of. I can't take him seriously.

Constantine and Ben F look like the same person. I am getting them confused.
 I am dying to see Ashley's reaction when she sees the things Bentley was saying about her. what a jerk.
looks like Bentley comes back next week. what an idiot. im annoyed already.

Could she have picked a worse pronounced Thailand Island to go to?

anyway- against my better judgment I am already anticipating the exciting drama for next week. :) 

No comments: