Monday, April 24, 2017

Life Lately

We have had a fun week over here:) 
Ainsley's school did their annual "muffins for moms" breakfast. She made me an adorable picture frame and we got to sit and have muffins together (at a tiny little table with Parker reaching for every muffin he saw). It was fun and always nice to see her friends from school. 
 
We spent some time playing outside, walking to the park, learning hopscotch, and riding around in Philips racecar. 
 
   
Mom got the girls all tickets to go see Disney on Ice this weekend. It was rainy Saturday but that didn't stop these princesses from donning their dresses and tiaras. They had snow cones, cotton candy, popcorn, hot dogs, pretzels (so much sugar!) and so much fun. 
 
    
 
  
The Louisville zoo had a deal for Monday's in April where admission was only $5. My friend julie invited us to go with her and her kids (Liam and Ainsley are in preschool together and Julie and I became fast friends). It was a gorgeous day and the kids had a blast. Ainsley's favorite was the gorilla that came right up to the window so she could see him up close. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Philip and I celebrated seven years of wedded bliss today:) we exchanged gifts yesterday because he spent the day racing his first chump car event (hence my trip to the zoo). I think it's fun to follow the traditional wedding gifts each year. And this year was copper. I got Philip a copper desk organizer for his new office at work. 
 
He made me this amazing picture of 7 copper pennies (2010-2016) in the shape of 7. He went to the bank and had 5 different cashiers going through their coins to find the right dated pennies. So sweet. And then while he was gone I got beautiful lavender roses and lilies delivered to the house. With a box of chocolates. I think I'll keep him;)
 
Ainsley thought it was so fun that I got PURPLE flowers brought to the door:) 
And we had Kim and the boys over for dinner while the dads were gone racing. Jack seriously loves playing dress up with A
 
 Life is crazy around here but also crazy fun. 

No comments: