Monday, April 6, 2015

19 weeks

Man- what a week we had ! In fact I am going to save all of that for another post. 

Baby boy this week: he is about 1/2 pound now- as big as a tomato! He is pretty active in the evenings and responds to pickles when I eat them:) 

Me this week: I'm feeling better this week than I have, as far as nausea goes. But of course as soon as the nausea subsides more crazy pregnancy symptoms pop up:) leg cramps, headaches, ligament pain... Carrying a baby is no joke:) If I could get a good nights sleep I think I would feel a lot more energized:) but overall I can't complain and am getting so anxious for anatomy scan! 

Cravings: this week was a Big Mac week :0 but I exercised a lot:) still craving deli sandwiches (subway top of my list)

Not a very exciting post but like I said we've had a crazy week over here:) 





No comments: