Sunday, April 12, 2015

20 weeks- halfway!

20 weeks!  
Baby this week: he is the size of a mango, about 10 ounces. I feel like he has grown a LOT this week based on my belly size. He is pretty active in there! I'm hoping he has been active enough to flip- last time we saw him he was breech so hoping at ultrasound on Tuesday he is other way around:) 

Me this week: the nausea continues to improve! I wish I could say it was gone but it IS getting better. Right now my worst time is the morning and late at night. Still taking diclegis at night and zofran prn- but trying really hard not to take zofran if I can help it. 
Was really good about exercising this week (I have to say this because every day is an accomplishment for me and i'm proud of myself). 

Our week
Our sweet Ainsley got her stitches out and did awesome with it. Laid perfectly still while Philip cut each one out. I even saved one for her (non existent) baby book (aka a drawer of stuff). 
Some more pics from our week ! 
a walk with Daddy and Sven
blow drying her hair "like a big girl" she said 
fun day at Keeneland!
triplesig_zps36fde25b.png

No comments: